|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Trades & Services
SIGNING BONUS TO QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
Faulkner Automotive is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. We provide training to all our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy, and ambition to succeed. Faulkner has won a combined 54 Best Places to Work Awards! The Mechanicsburg hub is composed of the following franchises: Maserati, CDJRF, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Cadillac, Infiniti and Volkswagen.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Benefits, include:
* SIGNING BONUS
* Top-tier benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
* 401k with company match
* Paid time off & paid holidays
* Employee discounts
* Employee referral bonuses
* Annual reviews and merit increases
* Fully stocked parts departments
* Air-conditioned service departments
* Annual trips and/or bonuses to top producers
As an Automotive Technician/Mechanic, it is your job to inspect, maintain and repair vehicles in a timely, efficient manner. Service Technicians use diagnostic tools to identify the source of the problems and then make the necessary adjustments or repairs. Tasks will also include performing safety inspections, basic maintenance, oil changes, lubrication, and minor repairs.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Requirements
* Valid Drivers License
* PA State and Emissions License
* ASE certifications preferred
* Must be able to perform all job functions that require bending, standing, lifting, and reaching
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of 28 dealership locations and 21 franchises, making us one of the largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace