|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
At Arch Staffing and Consulting, we are committed to find you work that matches your job interests, skills, and experience. Currently, our client is looking for a Maintenance Technician, please see below for learn more about the opportunity.
Shop and Dye House Maintenance Class A - 1st Shift
Maintenance Supervisor and Plant Engineer
Keep Dye House machinery/equipment operating efficiently.
Ear protection required in high noise areas, safety belt, gloves, goggles, and other special equipment as needed to perform jobs safely.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED: General hand and power tools and specialized equipment as required.
Report all job related injuries and safety hazards to the supervisor immediately.
Actively participate in safety programs that identify, investigate, and correct safety hazards.
Perform all duties in a safe manner, following guidelines established by the Company.
Maintain personal attendance practices to meet established company goals.
3. Direct and assist Dye House Maintenance Associates on daily duties and projects.
4. Daily check machines by using Adaptive Controls Operating System log, check work orders in Dye House to assign and complete when work is performed.
5. Daily drain all air separators and tanks. Check Avista and Super Dryer for leaks and correct them. Check all carbon seals, all pump stands for oil level, all valves for leaks, all dye machines for leaks, all air lines, all steam traps, all motor couplings and all crimping machines.
6. Thoroughly check every aspect of each machinery by doing two each week on a rotating schedule.
7. Grease all motors, valves, lid rings and hoist once a month.
8. Change oil in all pump stands every quarter.
9. Troubleshoot and repair/ replace motors, starters and drives as required.
10. When work cannot be performed immediately, schedule times for machines to be cut off for repairs.
11. Maintain a preventive maintenance program to keep downtime to a minimum.
12. Keep records of repairs to Dye House equipment and maintain repair supplies.
13. Follow op on Dye House parts sent out for repair.