|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
- Directs the establishment and maintenance of the organization's accounting principles, practices and procedures for the maintenance of its fiscal records and the preparation of its financial reports.
- Directs general and property accounting, cost accounting and budgetary control. Appraises operating results in terms of costs, budgets, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities.
- Specific areas of responsibility normally include the development and maintenance of planning and budgeting systems, analysis and interpretation of trends requiring management's attention, the preparation of financial and management reports and procedures, and the presentation of findings and specific recommendations.
Qualifications - External
Let's talk about you
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a related field
- 8 years of working experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and extensive knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- MBA is Preferred
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility. These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!