|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years.
This role is an inside B2B sales position in our headquarters located in downtown Clearwater, FL. You will run online demos of the KnowBe4's Security Awareness Training Platform and successfully sell our world class new school security awareness training. Prospective clients will consist of small and mid-sized businesses (under 1,000 employees)
- Be expert at discovering and identifying our prospective clients' pain points and needs
- Take a consultative approach to close new business consistently at or above quota
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document your interactions in SalesForce
- Serve as a SME for KnowBe4's products
- Evidence that you are a B2B Top Producer (Over Quota, President's Club and/or results that would put you in the top 10% of your peers)
- A strong work ethic, strong communication, collaborative and team working skills are critical
- Excellent writing skills required including proper use of grammar and spelling
- Experience managing your sales quotas and your pipeline
- 3+ years experience selling within the IT security field or innovative online product environment a plus
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Apps and Gmail
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.