|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Job Title: Software Architect
Location: Bethesda, MD (3-4 days a week onsite, can be remote after that)
Duration: 4 + Months
* Experience with technologies like
a. SPARK (or any other stream processing framework like Flume)
c. Elastic Search (or any search engine like Solr)
d. No SQL database (Couchbase, Mongo etc. but Couchbase highly preferred over others).
* Mandatory hands on with at least one or SPARK or Elastic Search (preferably SPARK including SPARK Streaming).
* Experience with architecting and developing enterprise applications that deal with data processing, no front end implementation experience desired
* Applicant should be able to set up the tech stack locally, think through the solution options specifically from a faster data processing standpoint and guide a set of developers on low level design.
* Applicant should be able to work with disparate enterprise teams to gauge requirements and convert them into scalable application design
* Working with offshore team, creating design elements and guiding them on the application design based on requirements, reviewing their deliverables.
* Experience with other big data technologies is only needed to have a "data processing mindset orientation to problems" but it is not mandatory.