|Date Posted||April 25, 2022|
ASEC is an award winning, employee-owned small business focused on providing value and innovation in the areas of engineering, training, logistics, and flight services. Doing what is right for the Warfighter is reflected in everything we do. We have an opportunity for a Software Engineer/Integrator with demonstrated experience in object-oriented software engineering concepts. This position will support a mission-critical DoD program at Nellis AFB, NV.
In this role you, will develop software for an advanced synthetic training environment. This software is integrated into flight simulators to support pilot training against potential threats. You will support software development, hardware & software integration, customer training, and demonstrations. Excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting, innovative, and important DoD mission!
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Computer, Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Mathematician, or equivalent from an ABET-accredited institution.
- Three (3) years of practical experience in software engineering preferably associated with modeling and simulation within the training and training systems domains.
- Demonstrated experience with C++ object-oriented software design and development.
- Three (3) years of software integration experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, professionally, and positively, both orally and in writing.
- Able to successfully manage competing tasks and priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with individuals at all levels.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret clearance. Selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote the most qualified persons for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. ASEC will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they choose to inquire about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here .