|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Sr. Engineering Technician
We are looking for a talented, self-starting Sr. hardware technician to join our small hardware engineering team. This candidate should be able to complete tasks in a fast pace lab environment. Everyday activities should be completed with minimal management. This role is responsible for test and validation of electronic systems for medical devices and assisting with the NPI process of taking new product designs into high volume manufacturing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to operate in a startup environment with shifting requirements
- Documentation and communication skills with technical subjects
- Bring-up and bench verify early prototypes of new designs.
- Assisting with PCB board inspection -Rework parts on PCB boards.
- Assisting with system mechanical and electrical parts assembly
- Good eye for detail, and ability to get things done quickly and effectively
- Provide input for DFT and DFM modifications to production devices
- Develop and improve manufacturing test scripts and tools for inline testing
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, and Excel
- 2+ years- experience in SW/HW with consumer electronics and/or medical hardware products
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
- Experience with data acquisition tools, power supplies, and scopes.
- Experience reading board level schematic and layout
- Proficient with standard EE lab test and measurement tools including high speed scopes, function generators, spectrum and network analyzers
- Expertise with a protocol of common interfaces such as SPI, I2C, USB, MIPI, DDRx, and Ethernet
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. - provided by Dice