|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Trades & Services
As the Senior Manager of Field Operations at Agile Sourcing Partners, Inc., it is your responsibility to manage all Operational aspects, including staff oversight, of existing and new Supply Chain Services programs at various Customer and Agile facilities. Responsibilities of the Senior Manager of Field Operations include developing strategies for improved efficiency and increased profit, providing guidance and support to all direct reports, assisting with recruitment processes, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations, and driving performance to achieve service levels as required in Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Aiding in the execution of the business strategy for the organization, this position will utilize best of breed operational techniques, strong financial acumen, technical proficiency, excellent communication skills, and a strong sense of judgment to deliver outstanding results to Customer programs.
- Lead the planning, recruitment, onboarding, administration, and quality assurance processes of field Operational programs.
- Develops and documents processes for each Program that improves the ability to train staff and/or transition responsibilities. Identifies processes that are scalable and ensures they are applied to multiple Programs where applicable.
- Develops a thorough and detailed knowledge of the Company's ERP and IT systems to ensure growth is scalable, transparent and optimized.
- Drives profitability in each Program and understands the impact of operational processes and decisions and how they affect internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Work with Business Development, Operations, Accounting and Executive Leadership to ensure contract performance and profitability to achieve SLAs and optimize gross profit. Drives disciplined and structured continuous improvement and identifies and executes solutions to increase efficiency and improve overall operations.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the contractual customer service expectations, monitors performance against the expectations and ensures Program performance meets/exceeds established SLA's.
- Ensures subordinates demonstrate consistent and effective communication, follow-up and resolution of issues in order to maintain the credibility and trust with customers and suppliers.
- Interacts, follows up and communicates effectively with customers, suppliers and internal staff to independently resolve issues and escalate as necessary to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Provide input and guidance to Customer personnel and Agile team members on a variety of Operational best practices, including Inventory and Materials Management, Procurement and associated analytics.
- Partners with suppliers to ensure Agile and the supplier are transacting as efficiently as possible.
- Monitors performance of each Program, e.g., on-time delivery, project statuses, product quality, transactional efficiency, etc., and effectively drives improvements in any deficiencies.
- Create strategies to efficiently scale Operational capabilities and processes across Agile's Operational landscape.
- Provide guidance, when applicable, on optimal ERP parameters ( (e.g., Min/Max settings, lead times, MOQ's, EDI, item master catalogues, etc.).
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or other applicable field. Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience: 10+ years of progressive experience servicing the Utility or Construction industry. 5+ years experience of managing direct reports.
- Project Management, CPM, CPSM and/or CPIM certifications preferred.
- Advanced experience with ERP/MRP systems (Infor's Sx Enterprise system or SAP preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present to customers and influence results.
- Accomplished with Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced Microsoft Excel and intermediate SQL or Access preferred.
- Domestic travel required up to 25%.