|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be able to document requirement specifications, articulate ideas, and communicate with users in a clear way.
- Design graphic user interface elements, UI mockups and prototypes
- Prepare and present to internal teams and key stakeholders and conduct user feedback sessions
- Adhere to style standards and guidelines on fonts, colors and images
- Collaborate with other developers on the various layers of the application's design and infrastructure
- Ideate with the rest of the engineering team to debug and resolve issues and design new features.
- Support helpdesk requests including layout adjustments, responsiveness and UX troubleshooting
- Participate in regular unit testing, integration testing, smoke testing, and deployments with the team.
- Plan the activities and resource requirements of own portion of the project.
- Focus on the delivery of short-term results, while aligning to the long-term objectives of the overall project plan.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with visual designs and converting ideas into prototypes and web elements.
- Basic understanding of security implementation and data protection.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Rest API processes and architecture.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Foundational cloud implementation experience using AWS
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance guidelines
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in articulating, communicating, and presenting work to a client.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills & a learning attitude.
- Needs to be a team player, can also work remotely and independently.
Education, Experience, & Certifications
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship required - must be able to obtain Secret clearance