|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Trades & Services
Our Parker+Lynch Minneapolis branch is working alongside one of our clients that is looking to continue in expanding the company by adding a Staff Accountant to the team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career within a company which values its mission as well as each employee.
- Prepare and review journal entries, month-end, quarter-end and year-end account reconciliations accurately and timely
- Maintaining financial reports, records, general ledgers, and budgetary items
- Understand and document accounting processes and constantly seek out process improvements and automation opportunities
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years relevant expereience
- SAP or other large ERP experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please email me your resume if you are interested. My email is