|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Service Agent. Our company is seeking over 1,000 agents . We work with various companies to provide to them customer service agents, all who work from the comfort of their homes. Along with our guidance, you will choose which of these companies you would like to represent. Examples of positions may include: helping customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with reservations at a theme park, to name a few. If you have the appropriate at-home office setup, are disciplined enough to work at least 25 hours per week, and are well-spoken, we can offer you training and then flexible work hours to fit your schedule. Our virtual agents are true professionals, with relatable personalities, and a "bend-over-backward for you" mentality. If you are looking for a family-oriented, work-from-home environment, with a professional company, then this is the place for you. The starting pay for our agents is $10/hour for a minimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for less than 40 hours per week (again, a minimum of 25 hours per week is expected). We also include bonuses/incentives based on additional hours worked. All hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends) from which you can choose to work . This is an independent contractor opportunity. **We will respond to you with a decision within two business days. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folders for a message from us if you don't see it in your inbox. We will be disappointed if we are unable to connect with you!
- Participating in training and certification courses
- Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping others with a friendly attitude
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer service
- Committing to and following through on working a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Must have customer service experience (6+ months experience preferred)
- Must have a quiet home office with a computer, headset, and reliable internet connection
- Must demonstrate professionalism with excellent typing, communication, and computer skills
- Must be skilled in spelling and grammar rules
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug test, technology check, and voice assessments
- Must be willing to work hard and strive to make customers happy
- Must be articulate and have an excellent command of the English language
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must reside in the US
- Must reside outside of these states: California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin
- CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron, Pentium, Opteron processors.
- Internet Download Speed 5Mbs down speed minimum.
- Internet Upload Speed 3Mbs up speed minimum.
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max.
- OS Win 8.1 (64bit), Win 10 (64bit).
- RAM 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can connect to your computer.
- Chromebooks, ipads or similar devices are not acceptable. Must be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for firewall/security purposes.