|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Tamarack Grove has built a culture founded on the value of relationships. For our team, that results in an environment of teamwork, collaboration, openness, and respect. Team members come to work inspired by their own sense of purpose and drive to serve their colleagues and clients. We collaborate as a team to get the work done on time while delivering a unique client experience.
DIVERSITY OF WORK
Working on the same project over and over again is BORING! We embrace the opportunity for our people to work on different projects that cross borders.
ANY GIVEN DAY AT TAMARACK GROVE MIGHT LOOK LIKE...
- Whitewater rafting, followed by a team BBQ
- Prepare calculations for projects as assigned by team leader
- Skiing and snowboarding with our adventurous team members
- Redline drawings and create details for drafting team or provide to client based on project requirements
- Attending monthly team outings, because it's not all about work!
- Work toward licensure if not already licensed
- Enjoying tacos and playing corn hole in the parking lot
- Effectively communicating with team members while working in a collaborative environment - no library voices here!
- Hiking and biking in the beautiful Boise foothills
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- EI Required, PE Preferred
- Experience with structural design of buildings
- Commercial structural design experience
- 4+ years experience preferred