|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are growing our US-based support team that provides successful and timely delivery of technical support to Adobe Sign customers! Customers range from small entities to some of the largest Federal agencies and Global Enterprise companies. Members of this team have a TS/SCI security clearance and can rapidly diagnose problems, troubleshoot issues, replicate problems, evaluate trade-offs and develop reliable solutions in a technical support role.
Our technical support team members take care of the customer by maintaining ownership, offering expert advice and presenting standard methodologies as appropriate. Specifically, the role encompasses inbound issue reception, triage and analysis, technical issue diagnosis and resolution identification; documentation, tracking and recording of all issues and interactions. We partner with internal Adobe teams (Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services and others) to address complex issues to which no immediate solution is available.
What You'll Do
- Working from our office in McLean, Virginia you will support Adobe Federal customers using Adobe Sign and other products through email, phone, chat and web portals
- As a top tier support resource, utilize advanced troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis to facilitate timely resolution of customer issues, often under high-pressure and escalated situations
- Own issues from initial contact through resolution, raising critical support issues from customers to the appropriate internal channel
- Replicate and report bugs to the Engineering team and work with them to resolve customer issues as soon as possible
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to share customer insights and enhance our product based on customer experience and needs
- Effectively utilize support/diagnostic tools, case management systems, use/update knowledge base articles, and communicate effectively through case documentation
- As required, participate in off-hours support activities including a rotational on-call schedule
- Achieve performance targets including case status updates, resolution time, open case aging, first contact resolution rate, case quality and customer satisfaction
What You Need To Succeed
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or MIS
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable customer support role, preferably with a SaaS or software entity
- Able to visit customers at their location in the greater Washington D.C. area
- Highly technology literate, knowledge of complex network, browser and software systems, with excellent and proven knowledge applicable to Adobe's products and technologies
- Excellent customer presence and exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence others and gain acceptance for ideas, sometimes in sensitive situations
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, matrix-managed, distributed environment, performing effectively on multiple priorities, while providing timely resolutions in a high-pressure environment