|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Customer Service team members for Church Products are driven to ensure the success of our customers. They are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that every single customer they interact with receives quick solutions to their problems.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing exceptional customer service over phone, email and live chat to our customers. The Faithlife Church Products Support Team is open From 6 AM to 6 PM PT 7 days a week.
The Customer Service Representative will assist customers by providing accurate product information and addressing questions or concerns in a helpful and professional manner. This position deals front line with customers and must always represent the company and our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity. Due to Covid - 19 all support employees are currently remote. This position is full-time, the compensation range is $15-$17.50 an hour DOE.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods.
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must be results-oriented, creative, energetic, and possess a strong phone presence
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- is familiar with Microsoft Windows & Office applications and G-Suite
- Will provide exceptional customer service
- On the phone, by email and live chat
- Troubleshoot the customer's issue with all tools at your disposal
- Maintain a positive professional attitude when interacting with all customers and co-workers
- Customer Support, Customer Service, or other phone support related positions
- Passion for serving customers
- Motivated to succeed
- Proven record of continuous improvement
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world's premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world's most advanced study Bible), and more.
The Company is frequently nominated for various 'Best Places to Work' awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Faithlife offers many unique benefits like flexible vacation scheduling, free espresso and soda, and an outdoor center with a kayak, snowshoes and even a couple of mopeds that employees can borrow!
This position is located in Chandler, AZ Currently Remote