|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
_If youre seeking to become engaged in purposeful work that will have a far-reaching impact, Eurofins Agroscience Services (EAS) provides the environment youre looking for. With more than 50 years experience in the crop protection industry, EAS offers a unique portfolio of expertise, providing extensive laboratory and field support across multiple industries including agrochemical, biopesticide, pharmaceutical, biocide, and fine chemical manufacturers. _
_When you join the EAS Group, youll become an integral team member in supporting laboratory and business processes through technical operations and physical activity while building upon a versatile skills set._
Eurofins Agroscience Services is searching for a Technician to work in Easton, MD.
TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
* Participates in laboratory housekeeping.
* Maintains clean laboratory conditions which include, but is not limited to, cleaning glassware and tanks, emptying broken glassware containers, cleaning lab equipment, etc. May be asked to move shelving, put together equipment in the lab or move tanks from one building to another.
* Participates in feeding, observation, and maintenance of culture organisms.
* Communicates effectively and regularly with supervisor regarding timelines, project completion, and any issues that may arise.
* Completes documentation legibly, timely, and accurately according to all regulatory requirements. Maintains and completes equipment log books.
* Depending on area of assignment, handles regulated materials (quarantined matrices, DEA controlled, and radiolabeled materials, etc.), potential biohazard materials, and toxic chemicals according to company procedures.
* Completes work for research and development, GLP studies and documents and reports data as appropriate.