|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Staffing and Recruitment (90%)
- Understand and analyze open positions to understand project and position staffing needs
- Identify qualified candidates from internal databases, Job Boards, and LinkedIn for multiple clients positions with the required qualifications (education, experience, skills, industry, etc.) and fast turn around time.
- Coordinate with clients to schedule candidate interviews by phone and in person
- Conduct due diligence with reference checks, background checks, skill assessments and degree verifications
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates by continually refining sourcing strategies and using social media
- Provide daily reports to management
- Passion for technology industry
- Minimum 3-4 year's work experience as a technical recruiter preferable in Seattle/Bellevue area
- Experience working both with MSP & SOW positions.
- Good experience hiring W2 candidates.
- Require only local candidates
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Must have the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- In-depth understanding of Seattle Job market, strong relationship with local talent
- provided by Dice