|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
GFL Environmental is looking for ambitious and hungry Territory Account Managers to represent our Company throughout their assigned region, with a focus on hunting for new business! The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for marketing and selling GFL's Commercial services to existing and prospective customers within their assigned territory. The ideal candidate is naturally inclined to a sales role with a competitive, aggressive and self-motivated attitude - if that sounds like you, join us in tapping into your skillset and opening yourself up to uncapped earning potential, growth and career development.
With an eye on continued growth and steady employment, we offer the following:
- A healthy workplace culture
- Competitive wages + uncapped commission
- Flexible working environment
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Career stability and advancement well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
- Develop and qualify leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction; this includes meeting customer retention goals and working with the Sales Manager to resolve unique customer issues and concerns
- Gather and utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and drive new business
- Generate revenue and meet sales targets
- Reduce lost accounts by diffusing cancellation requests
- Maintain good working relationships with existing customers and recognize opportunities to up-sell additional services
- Provide sales strategies, market ideas, new concepts, and develop business plans to successfully execute strategies to grow revenue
- Increased understanding of the appropriate local, state and federal regulations and the ability to advise customers on the impact of regulations on their businesses.
- Keep abreast of products, market conditions and competitive activities
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- 2-5+ years of Business Development and Account Management experience - with a strong preference for B2B service oriented outside sales experience
- College diploma or University degree in Sales, Marketing or related field of study is preferred
- A strong hunter sales mentality, with a goal oriented and profit driven approach
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and display strong professionalism
- Effective time management and strong team building skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and problem solve independently
- Ability and openness to training and learning about the business
- Basic computer literacy - with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint considered a strong asset
- Travel required within assigned territory - Valid Driver's License Required
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable discrimination laws. Furthermore, no employee of the Company may discriminate against any applicant or fellow employee on the basis of a disability or veteran/military status.