|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
DPS Group is currently seeking Project Managers with advanced technology construction experience, specifically semiconductor tool installation, to join our growing team in Hillsboro, OR. The Tool Install Project Manager will directly support the Client Project Manager in delivering complex semiconductor tool install projects in a fast-paced high-tech environment. Successful candidates will have experience working in semiconductor construction management industry, tool install preferred, proven ability to work autonomously and with teams of varying size and job function, have strong communication and organizational skills, possess strong project management capabilities, and thrive in an ever-changing project environment while leading teams to ensure on-time delivery of project scope.
· Management of assigned projects to agreed scope, cost, schedule and quality. Delivery of project in line with budgeted labor hours and margin targets.
· Creation and execution of project work plans and schedules. Revision as appropriate to meet client/project needs.
· Produce accurate and consistent project reports as per client and operations requirements.
· Ensure all activities to be in full compliance to Client Standard Operating Procedures & policies.
· Resolve any project issues in a timely manner. Escalate urgent issues as required.
· Review and approve project deliverables with project team members in line with required quality standards.
· Liaise closely with operation disciplines to determine project resource loading and monitor quality of team member performance. Prepare resource plans in a timely manner.
· Ensure all project stakeholders are aware of deliverables, project status and key focus areas. Hold regular status meetings with project team.
· Effectively communicate relevant project information to Management.
· Ensure project field bulletins or whiteboards issued in a timely manner. Follow through on them to project completion.
· Build strong client relationships with a view to establishing long-term, repeat business links. Develop constructive, proactive working relationships.
· Actively support business development activities, participate in client presentations and generate commercial proposals in response to customer RFQ's.
· Support key organizational initiatives including Core Values, Codes of Practice & CPD.
· Contribute actively to lessons learned process and other improvement initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum 5 years' experience working in construction industry, with successful record of holding positions related to construction project management responsibilities; advanced technology sector preferred; semiconductor, tool install, ideal.
· Proficient use of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SAP.
· Must be able to read, analyze and interpret blueprints and project documents. Knowledge and previous experience with BIM is desired.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills along with high attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter, as well as lead teams of up to 5 individuals on large projects consisting of multi-discipline teams and stakeholders.
· Adhere to safety protocol, including working in active construction zones and clean room environments, which may include, but not limited to; clean room gowning, wear required PPE, work in confined spaces, climb stairs and ladders, cat walks, noise protection.
· Diploma or Degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, or Business preferred. Relevant work experience directly related will be considered in lieu of formal education.
· Local candidates preferred. Will entertain relocation for candidates with directly related experience.
· Ability to provide valid work authorization for US employment.
DPS Group is a global EPCM firm offering full-service solutions within the Advanced Technology (semiconductor, data center, and solar) and Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical technology) industries. DPS is dedicated to delivering successful projects with a 'client-first' mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Program Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and Start-up.
DPS Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.