|Date Posted||April 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
Trailer Mechanics are responsible for performing preventative maintenance and general repairs on trailer units to Company and DOT standards. Mechanics complete all needed repairs keeping quality, safety, and expediency at the forefront. Mechanics are the service provider as well as diagnostic technician.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Preventative maintenance, including replacing coils and filters.
- Perform Trailer preventative maintenance, including changing out filters, testing fire alarms and fire extinguishers.
- Diagnose and repair trailer components such as doors, floors and side panels, cabinets, exterior cleaning, painting, and roof seal.
- Perform Generator Preventative Maintenance, this would include oil change and basic repairs.
- Remain technically proficient in all areas of the shop including tractor, trailer, tire, and basic parts administration.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Certification in Diesel Mechanic, HVAC Technician, DOT Trailer Inspection, Electrical from College or Technical School preferred.
- 2-3 years' trailer mechanic experience required.
- CDL license, Class A preferred.
- Experience using diagnostic equipment, scan tools and personal computer required.
- Must know general repairs and PM criteria.
- Must possess the ability to keep up with changing technology and updates.
- Possess mechanical ability and interest of electronics and precision equipment.
- Fabrication and Welding preferred.
- Job requires approximately 20% travel.
* The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of employment.
Call or Apply Today!