|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Trades & Services
Transportation Assistant Project Manager (Omaha, NE)
We are seeking a Full-Time Transportation Assistant Project Manager in our Omaha office location. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with team members, public officials and clients to develop public improvement plans. This individual will have a proven track record of civil engineering design expertise. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Lead a transportation team with a focus on public roadway projects.
- Oversee the production of design plans and specifications for public/private roadways, which may include grading, erosion control, stormwater management, sanitary sewers.
- Review civil engineering design calculations, drainage reports and cost estimates
- Mentor and encourage the development of junior professionals and technicians
- Assist Project Manager with management of projects and team
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer License
- Ten years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Team Management Experience, to include lead, mentoring and coaching
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office and Auto CAD Civil 3D
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computations, computer modeling and presentation of results.
- Demonstrated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Twelve years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Knowledge of the Omaha Regional Design Manual and PERMIX
- Demonstrated knowledge of Public Improvement Plan layouts, design, processes and procedures, and subdivision developments and site planning