|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
As a Truck TireTechnician, you will provide tire and tire-related services for OTR (and smaller) tires at the customer's location, job site, on the road, at the shop or any other location, according to customer needs.
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA certifications!
We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and employee benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan Tire Commercial you won't have a job, you'll have a career!
- Mounts, demounts, balances and repairs OTR or other tires and wheels as directed by service or center manager.
- Organizes the work site, the vehicles and the appropriate tools and equipment for optimum job efficiency and safety.
- Works safely at all time, according to standards and policies of MSHA and DOT and complies with company standards and policies regarding safety and efficient performance of services.
- Follows established procedures to inspect tires, vehicles and equipment before and after service, and notes other needed services; makes recommendations to customer.
- Documents work performed accurately and according to company policy.
- Provides highest level of customer satisfaction to establish long term customer relationships and enhance company reputation.
- Operates company vehicles safely and according to company polices and procedures, and follows all federal, state and local laws regarding vehicle operations and safety.
- Inspects boom truck daily, and keeps truck and work areas clean, organized, and well maintained, and uses all company property, vehicles, facilities, tools or equipment properly; notifies manager of need for repairs and maintenance, etc.
- Performs other service-related duties such as wheel refurbishment and painting, tire foam fill, tire/casing receiving, moving and loading as requested.
- Perform fleet inspections as directed.
- Maintain all position related certifications. TIA certifications including Earthmover Tire Service (ETS) Certificate. Annual MSHA training required.
- Ability to lift 50 -125 lbs.
- Valid driver's license required.
- DOT medical card and TIA certification required.
- Competitive Pay
- Training and Mentoring Program. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) with match
- Profit Sharing Plan
Our company motto is "Treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family". Come and join our family!
Keywords: Automotive Services, ASE Certification, Automotive Technician, Drilling, Lube Technician, Hydraulics, Auto Mechanic, Mounting, Auto Repair, Trucking, Hand Tools, Motorizing, Enddump, Front End Loader, Lull, Backhoe, Skidsteer, Diesel, Hunter, Transmissions, Engines
Powered by JazzHR