|Date Posted||April 17, 2022|
Trades & Services
Earn Top-Dollar wages and drive your career at a "Top Places to Work" organization. Sunpro Corporation is looking for reliable and driven individuals to participated in the construction of roof and floor trusses at our Lindon Truss Plant. Full Time, Day and Swing shifts available. Monday through Friday, occasional Saturday.
* Safely construct floor and roof trusses in accordance to customer expectations and company procedures;
* Successfully translate work orders and building instructions into a quality finished product;
* Accurately cut angles in wood for trusses;
* Hammer grussets/plates onto trusses;
* Run trusses into roller machine;
* Move and stack trusses;
* Operate equipment as trained and in accordance to designated safety standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Effective written and verbal communication skills;
* Practical mathematic and measuring skills;
* Able to function effectively as part of a high-performance production team;
* Ability to achieve performance objectives in a time-sensitive and quality-centered environment;
* Demonstrate initiative and reliability with minimal supervision.
* Physical Work Requirements - Heavy: exerting up to 50 lbs of force regularly;
* Repetitive impact motion associated with hammering and other such construction activities;
* Frequent bending, standing, lifting, and ongoing physical activity.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company business needs