|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Want to work for a company that has been in business for over 40 years but is still dynamic and growing quickly? Do you want to be part of a company with a fun family culture where we work hard and play hard?
Carroll Water Systems is looking for experienced Water System Service technicians and helpers for our team in Chantilly, VA. You will be servicing water systems repairing or helping with replacing their current systems. If you have experience in water systems well drilling or have the mechanical aptitude and want to learn, we would love you to be part of our team!
If chosen, you will make a generous salary plus overtime of 5 - 10 hours weekly. You will also get great benefits including a Take-Home Vehicle, Stipends for tools and boots, Medical, Dental, and Life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, plus a 401k with a 50% match up to 3%.
- Review client requirements and current equipment if applicable
- Install, test, and replace water well pumps and equipment
- Abide by safety and personal protective policies & procedures
- Manage and train helpers
- Able to communicate with clients and manage helpers
- Have a MDE or VA DPOR license
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Clean, valid driver's license
For decades, Carroll Water. a family-owned and operated company, has been committed to providing superior home water treatment systems, water testing or well water testing, pressure tanks, well drilling, and geothermal services to meet our clients' needs. We look forward to having you join our team!
Powered by JazzHR