|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
First Brands Group, LLC is the parent company of many of the automotive industries most recognizable OEM and Aftermarket brands. First Brands Group is a privately held organization and leader in automotive repair and maintenance products. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with operations found around the globe, we are a team of professionals dedicated to building profitable, enduring growth among all our customers with an unrelenting drive to exceed customer's expectations.
As a result of growth, we have an immediate opening for a Web/Digital Specialist in our Rochester Hills, Michigan CoE. The primary focus of this position is to leverage your ability to develop and execute ongoing site enhancements to improve user experience.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage, execute, and optimize web site enhancements including product loads, store locations, shopping cart and page banners, on-site search, search engine optimization (SEO), digital content, upsells and cross-sells, and more
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and development partners to manage end-to-end test execution and successful website rollouts, ensuring strategies are aligned, brand guidelines followed, assets created, and budgets and deadlines met
- Manage and execute all on site strategies and promotions including development of new and innovative ideas, programs, measurement, and reporting on customer response rates
- Build test plans and perform user acceptance testing, end-to-end and regression testing to ensure successful rollout of new site enhancements
- Create and submit project requests and user stories that creative teams and development teams will use to build site experiences
- Analyze conversion funnels and path to purchase to develop strategies to improve customer experience
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant B2C or B2B digital environment in an eCommerce or digital marketing role
- Possess strong digital marketing skills along with good technical aptitude to design and build innovative and successful digital programs.
- Detailed knowledge of integrated digital marketing best practices
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Good oral and written communication, organization, attention to detail, time management skills and ability to meet deadlines are required
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams at all levels and manage external agency and development partners
- Operate with a sense of urgency and capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status