|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Trades & Services
Full Job Description
Perform on site installation, maintenance, and upgrades to machinery, equipment, and facilities according to verbal, written instruction, PI&Ds, engineered drawings and schematics.
Responsibilities of the Welder-Pipe industrial Service
- Perform in the field using related experience and knowledge of codes and specifications.
- Reads and deciphers work scope, engineered drawings, and PI&Ds to determine work procedures and build methods.
- Works with Installation group at the customer work site. Dismantle, move, rig, assemble, and install process equipment, machinery as well as facility upgrades.
- Install necessary piping to equipment as well as facility upgrades.
- Assembles machinery, bolts, welds, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures.
- Repairs, lubricates, and service machinery and equipment per specifications. Works in a safe manner according to company and site safety standards.
Requirements of the Welder-Pipe industrial Service
- Have experience in the GTAW, GMAW, FCAW and SMAW welding processes, must qualify to Pipe in the 6-G position Per ASME Section IX using the GTAW process. Experience in structural welding in various positions to AWS D1.1. Proven past welding certification history is a plus.
- Must be able to both fit and connect process piping by means of welding, sweating, swaging, gluing, bolting, threading, clamping, etc.
- Experience with installation of sanitary (food and pharmaceutical) process piping, Orbital welding a plus.
- Able to use various measuring equipment.
- Qualified individuals must possess a full range of mechanical knowledge as well as the ability to fabricate and install piping and equipment as specified on drawings and PI&Ds.
- 5+ years of experience in this field
- Have excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Strong customer-service focus is essential to succeed in this position.
- Work flexible hours to meet the installation needs of our customers.
- Able to work overtime when needed.
- Have all the necessary hand tools to perform their discipline.
- Supply their own transportation to and from job sites within the tri state area.
- OSHA /10 safety training required provided by Rhoads, having an up-to-date Osha/10 and plus
- Willingness to travel
High school Graduate, related Trade school and History of experience in this industry required.
To keep our employees and visitors safe we have enhanced safety protocols in place