|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Wireless Client Representative
GEM is a promotional sales and marketing and firm in the White plains area.
The White Plains-based firm is focused upon sales and marketing representation on behalf of their established clients within the telecommunications and mobility industries. They are currently seeking motivated individuals that are interested in getting valuable work experience within the industry as well as potential for advancement opportunities. If you have an outgoing personality and a desire for personal and professional growth, GEM has the perfect opportunity for you.
The Customer Service Client Representative Role
The Customer Service Client Representative is first and foremost a representative of GEM clients within the capacity of local retail environments. The Customer Service Client Representative will be responsible for representing, promoting, and acquiring new customers for GEM's clients. On an everyday capacity, the Client Representative will promote clients, provide outstanding customer service and offer presentations describing basic product information and benefits to interested parties. Furthermore, the Customer Service Client Representative will help interested parties in purchasing the client's available products and services through the necessary channels.
The Customer Service Client Representative must complete basic data entry, basic paperwork, and finalize the sales process through the necessary venues. Additionally, the Customer Service Client Representative will attend daily meetings to consistently improve as well as stay current with changes in the industry. Furthermore, the Customer Service Client Representative is responsible for communicating with the management of the local retailers and maintaining an amicable relationship.
Benefits of Customer Service Client Representative Position
- Full-time hours
- Opportunity for growth
- Hands-on mentorship
- Pay ranging between $35,000 to $50,000
- Benefits offered after 90-180 days
- Opportunity to network and learn from pacesetters in the industry
- Quarterly conferences to facilitate professional growth
- Business travel opportunities
The Customer Service Client Representative Role requires the following:
- Bachelor's Degree within Business, Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or other related fields
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Retail, promotions, business, hospitality, advertising, customer service, or other related field experience
- Desire to grow both personally and professionally